Don’t you want your Best Business Ideas to be as lucrative as possible?
Everyone wants traffic to their website. It is not always easy
to get more people to visit your site. There are ways to
generate the desired traffic. It takes being creative and
innovative sometimes; yet here are several ideas that will help.
1. Use Flickr. Social photo sharing drives people to your
website. Add good tags to the photos so they attract the members
on the site. Write a post in your blog and add the link to the
Flickr site. The two sites will work in unison to draw traffic
to your site.
2. Join a social bookmarking site. Share your favorite sites
with other people sharing the same interests. Include your
website. The social sites are like a specific search engine for
many people. Add the bookmarks to your blog site to increase
your internet traffic. Add interesting links to relevant
products that the users are searching for. The more interesting
links you have bookmarked the larger your following will become.
3. Start blogging. Join several sites where you comment on the
blog posts. Add your URL with posting. Keep in mind you are
commenting on your posts so remain focused on the topic since
you do not want your posting to be deleted or considered as
spam. You want to appear knowledgeable and someone others can
4. Use forum signatures for promotion of your site with a live
link. Use topics with great information and link them back to
your sties. The more information you provide the readers the
more they will rely on you for your new information. They will
return repeatedly to read what you are posting.
5. Add widgets, themes, and extension to your site. There are
many free additions that will enhance your site. Make your site
interesting rather than the typical boring website. Make your
site user friendly and exciting. Users want to see and
experience new things, give it to them with your site.
6. Use your friends to know your business and have them help
spread the word about your website. They can use their personal
blogs, websites, and contacts to increase your website traffic.
7. Use industry specific sites to add links and networks with by
contacting the websites. Many are willing to join the cause to
help your build your website traffic.
8. Expand your exposure by adding podcasts to your site. Include
audio and video that is interesting and intriguing.
9. Submit your feed to blog site directories. The feed will
drive traffic from another site to your site.
Last but not least:
10. Submit articles to article directories, using the resource
box to drive traffic to your site and establish strong backlinks
to your site; for the Search Engines.
When you do your traffic building, it is not really about the
traffic but offering what the readers want. When you reach out
to them with information and products you service a valuable
You will learn more on how to launch your Top Business Ideas here.